Thursday, September 30, 2010

Autumn walk at the Mill of Kintail - Part 4

We stayed at the fishing spot for quite a while, then it was time to make tracks back to the car.
More tightrope walking first though.
She marvelled at the height of the trees...
and asked Buppa if she could climb one. He found one that he thought would be a suitable height for her, and helped her climb it.
Ah, conquered it she did.
Looks pretty pleased with herself too doesn't she?





Time for Buppa to help her down...
and continue the walk back towards the car.
She was a tired but happy little munchkin when we got back to the car. I think she slept well that night. I know I did. I am already looking forward to our next walk at the Mill. Will be sure to post a pic or two when we do.

1 comment:

Bernie said...

You ended your post with exactly my thoughts....I bet she slept well that night.....so much fun to see a happy child......:-)Hugs