Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little Holiday

We packed up the car and headed off to visit my brother and his wife this week. They live in the most beautiful spot in the country, and it is always a delight to spend time with them in this fabulous haven.

Let me take you on a little tour. Below we have the scene that greets us at the end of the winding driveway into the property. Pretty huh?
Just to the left of that parking area is this little nook to enjoy morning shade and cool breezes.
View from the deck...
Lord and Lady of the Manor
Time for a hug for my big brother.
Sisters of the heart. I really love this girl!
In her element. Yes she really makes it look easy when she whips up some pretty fabulous meals...
and she won't let me help at all. I don't mind that one little bit
.Big brother keeps the wine glasses filled and makes fabulous coffee to compliment the delicious meals
AC enjoys the view from the deck...
and the furry kids keep an eye on one and all.
We move from our morning coffee at this end of the deck...
to our after dinner coffee in the covered gazebo at the other end of the deck.
I feel like I am in the lap of luxury when at their house. Thanks guys for treating us royally and making us feel so welcomed and loved.

The tour continues tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments: