Monday, July 21, 2008

New Playhouse

Smudge got a new playhouse last week and I think she really likes it.

Here she is checking out the interior through the side window.
I can almost hear her saying "Oh, how neat is this? "

She toddled right over to the front door and thought it was pretty cool that she could open and close the door herself..
...and peek out the windows from the inside too. She was very pleased with herself, and we had a hard time convincing her that playtime was over and it was time to go inside for dinner.

I can see hours of fun being enjoyed in this little house. I had better get a lawn chair and a good book, and plan on spending many an afternoon out here while Smudge gets on the magic carpet of imagination and goes on exciting adventures through this little pink door.

2 comments:

Jules said...

What a fun playhouse! Our neighbours have the same one and it's so hard to get Rachel to leave it (even though she has her own here ha ha).

Soon she'll be serving you ice cream, making you lunch and having tea parties - YAY!!!

Cuppa said...

R&N's mommy - It is a cute house isn't it? It is a second hand one and needs a good cleaning, but is in good shape and Smudge loves it.

I am all set for the those tea parties. I got a play tea set for Mother's Day, so I am looking forward to that first cup of tea Smudge makes for me.