Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

I have a mountain of Christmas pics to climb over, tunnel through or just work around. I will start off with two simple pics of Christmas Eve. Buppa is reading A Night Before Christmas to all of us. Smudge is really into the story this year but Jboy just wanted to snuggle with Mommy.

What sweet memories we made this year. Hope you did too.

Just a word of warning to folks who want to pass on the pics. I'll post some Christmas morning pics tomorrow and keep 'em coming all week long. As I said, I have a mountain of 'em.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We used to do the reading of the story, but all grands feel they are too big for that any more. We do make a production out of the blessing before we have our Christmas dinner. Wonderful pictures.
QMM

Bernie said...

So looking forward to your pictures, what a wonderful tradition reading The Christmas Story to the children....ahhh some things never change.....:-) Hugs

Cuppa said...

QMMM - Oh, I hope these kids don't ever feel too big for it. If they do though, maybe they will come back around to it. I know Thesha was quite anxious to have the story read to her this year. Brings back all the memories of Christmases past.

Bernie - I have sooooo many pics to wade through. Lots more coming!