Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Snowmen and Kites

Today's treat in the Advent Calendar really had me stumped. I poked and prodded the strange shaped package but couldn't figure out what all the sharp little ends were. The twig's and stick's sharp ends made sense once it was unwrapped and I found a rolly polly snowman.



He is now sitting on a shelf by the stairs in the upstairs hallway watching "people passing" by. It looks like this snowman has had one too many of the chocolates I put in the girls calendar today, but I am sure he will slim down in the New Year! Won't we all?

"Imagination is the highest kite that can fly."
Lauren Bacall

Get your imagination kite out of the box today and go outside and let it fly sister.

Don't keep your imagination kite all boxed up today either. Let it dance in the wind and have some fun.

No comments: