Monday, May 26, 2014

Fun with my new iPod

I was totally spoiled, and got a new iPod Touch for M'sD, and I am having a blast playing with the camera in the snazzy little device.  It is smaller and much easier to use than my little camera, and I can sync the pics with my iPad and laptop as easy as pie! 
Dani wanted a funky hair-do the other morning, and she came in wearing this pretty flower.  We pulled her hair back, added a little braid, and voila....a funky and fab hair-do.
She looked right at home in the tulip garden.
JJ likes to help Buppa in the garden.
Buppa is showing JJ where to cut the daffodils to dead-head them.
JJ learned quickly, and was able to dead-head the whole group for Buppa.
After the gardening is done, both the guys relax in the shade.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

those photos do look sharp, as does your family...

Regenia said...

Wow! What wonderful memories Danica and JJ will have.