Saturday, June 29, 2013

Just lucky

We were driving through our neighbourhood the other day when AC pulled quickly over to the curb near the park.  I didn't know what was happening at first, but soon noticed what he had seen from the road...a Heron, and it was actually in a nice setting.

 AC grabbed his camera and got out of the car to snap some pics.  I stayed in the car, rolled down the window, and snapped a few with my little-nothing-fancy camera.    I quite like the results even if they don't compare to AC's. 










4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

They compare just fine, m'dear.

Hilary said...

They're fine shots. I love herons.. one of my favourite birds. Nicely done.

(Four tries with the word verification.. after this, I give up!)

Cuppa said...

Thanks AC and Hilary. Nothing like a bit of encouragement to keep me happily snapping.

Regenia said...

They certainly look like good shots to me!Behind our house we have a small creek and woods. We can sometimes look out and see a blue heron standing in the water, looking totally majestic. We enjoy it.