Monday, March 22, 2010

Tired baby

Oh dear, poor little Smudge was not feeling at all well the other day. I put her down for a little nap and when I went in an hour later to check on her, she hadn't moved a muscle. She was one tired baby.
Mommy doesn't like her to sleep more than an hour during the day, so after an hour I opened her door and pulled up the blinds but she still didn't move. Buppa went in and took this picture and the flash didn't even cause her to stir. I didn't have the heart to give her a shake, so I puttered around in her room putting laundry away and eventually she woke up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was afraid you were going to say she had a fever. How lucky them are to have you and A/C to stay with them. One of my daughters reminded me the other day, I took her from her grandmother's care to a Day Care and she didn't like that one bit She soon went back to Gramma's care.
QMM

Lorna said...

that picture looks like I feel, only a billion times cuter

Cuppa said...

QMMM - yes, at Gramma's they got lots of hugs when they aren't feeling well.

Lorna - are you a "tired baby" after your winter break with the grand? They keep you movin' don't they?

Jboy is faster than lightening and into everything! I know what you mean when you say that the pic of him on the lawn chair makes your teeth ache. Mine too. Those things tumble over so easily. We have to fold the chair down as soon as we get out of it now.

Bernie said...

Hope she is better now cuppa, your daughter is so blessed to have you and A/C taking care of the children......:-) Hugs