Thursday, September 04, 2008

View from the Playner Mill

I still don't have my balance back after the push to get ready for the Wedding Weekend, but last weekend helped me take a big step in the right direction. AC and I headed to Riverwood to pick up a load of stuff left at the farm after the wedding, and we stayed for a couple of days to rest and relax. It was soooo nice.
AC wrote a blog about our magical afternoons and evenings spent in the Playner Mill, but I thought I would post a couple of pictures I took of the view too.
I can't begin to describe the beauty to be seen from every window.
The breezes blew in, but the bugs had to stay out! Oh joy!

Wedding pictures are being sorted out and made ready for posting. Stay tuned we should have some more ready to post real soon.

No comments: