Monday, September 15, 2008

Autumn leaves

The leaves are falling, and so am I...down on the job of posting a picture or two of Smudge each day for all her fans. Sorry!AC will post about our busy day on Saturday, so be sure to check out his blog later today. Pressure systems changing and the tail end of a hurricane sweeping through our area left me with a pounding headache for the last couple of days, so not much time was spent at the old laptop.

Weather and head cleared this morning, but I have no new pictures of Smudge to share with you. Sigh! I will try to remedy that today. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Wow - I can't believe the leaves are changing colour that quickly up there. There is the odd tree around here with some pretty colour in it but for the most part, the leaves are still green. I suppose it won't be long now until the snow flies. *sigh* What happened to summer?