Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sign of joy

I was worried about Lady Bug yesterday and felt so far away and helpless. I just wanted to go to her and help her but couldn't. I got a call from Butterfly last night,Lady Bug's big sister, and she said she went into the city yesterday to see Lady Bug and brought her back to her house for the long weekend. Ah, Lady Bug is safe with big sister now and big sister will give her lots of tender loving care. She will even give her a hug from me. I feel so much better now.

What a gift of joy it is to me that they have such a great relationship and can be there for each other.

In moments of joy all of us wish we possessed a tail we could wag.
W.H. Auden

Yep, I do, and if I did, it would be wagging right now.

1 comment:

Melodee said...

It warms my heart to hear about sisters who are so close. :)