Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Quotes and Notes

It is cold blustery November day here in my little corner of the world. BRRRRR! The sun is shining, but the wind is too cold and strong to go out on the bikes, so we will treat ourselves to a walk in the wetlands this afternoon and hope to get out on the bikes another day.

Things are starting to get busy around here with Christmas planning, shopping, visiting and gift making. Only 6 weeks to go and we are leaving in mid December, so I don't even have 6 weeks. I must get everything done before we leave. Yikes! How am I going to find time to blog? Hmmmm? That is the most important question right now.

I think I have come up with an idea that will keep my blog active but won't require a lot of time to read or write during this busy season.

For years now I have been collecting quotes and have a huge collection of my favorites. I thought I might share one or two a day here in my blog just as a way of posting something each day and saying hello without tackling a major writing task. I am sure there will be longer posts in here from time to time, but for the most part just a little hello and thought for the day. So, here goes.....

"Hope is hearing the melody of the future. Faith is to dance to it now."
Richard Alves

If your hear that distance music and your toes are starting to tap to it, go find your dancing shoes, dust them off and set your feet to moving. One, two, three; one, two, three; one, two, three!!! There you go. Enjoy.

No comments: