Sunday, May 29, 2011

My favorite B&B - The Professor and Mary Anne's

I am always bound to find something colourful and unique at my favorite spot to visit, and sometimes it is as simple as a plate of fruit...but it is always unique. This is the sight that greeted me when I walked into the kitchen. Eye catching isn't it?
Meet the Professor....aka Brother dearest...
and Mary Anne! Come on now, strike a pose...that's right! I do love this girl, she is a dear sister of the heart.
We are always treated royally when we visit, and are given lots of love by one and all. Here we see the newest addition to the family, Fergie, giving AC a little extra attention.
Even I am given a snuggle or two.
Soon though, all the attention is back on their favorite person in the whole wide world.
What a pair of cuties.
When it was time to leave, Oliver, Star and Fergie all lined up at the door to say good-bye.
Thanks for the wonderful visit. We'll be back again soon.

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Oh cuppa those dogs are so cute, what a fun visit that must of been. .....:-)Hugs