Monday, May 16, 2011

Fun in the sunshine.

Last week, we had sunshine almost every day and I loved it. The kids spent all morning outside, and so did I trying to soak up the sunshine and get over this nasty cold.

Snack time is so much more fun outside.
The deck gets quite warm when the sun shines down on it in the morning so I dug up an old golf umbrella to give me some shade while I sat and kept an eye on the muchkins. Once they saw my umbrella, guess who had to have an umbrella too.
Yep, you guess it.
Sure wish we were going to need the sun umbrellas this week, but it looks like we will need our rain coats and boots instead. Sigh.

4 comments:

Lorna said...

Actually, I think you'll need your furry socks and a scarf

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! /MA

Anonymous said...

Hi

Anonymous said...

Hi again