Friday, December 03, 2004

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days when nothing will come together for you on the page? Well, today I am having one of those days. Sigh.

I got up early this morning and enjoyed my first cup of coffee in front of the fireplace while I did my morning pages and planned my day. Ah, a free day at home to write and catch up on some email. Priceless.

I poured a second cup of coffee and came up to my studio to get to work. I sat at my laptop all morning and didn't get one thing finished. Not one piece of email written, not one blog ready to post. Nothing, and I mean nothing would come together. Oh dear!!

So, at noon I gave up and padded down to the kitchen to make lunch. I am now back at my laptop, but I won't look at what I wrote this morning until tomorrow. Maybe it will look different after it has simmered on a back burner for awhile. For now, I will write a few email and then go out for a walk.

I hope the sun is shining on your little corner of the world today too, and you get out to soak up some of it.

Have a good day, and remember - Always be kinder than you need to be! You just never know who is having a bad day and needs some extra kindness.

Talk to you all later.


No comments: