Friday, January 06, 2006

"iiiyseeu"!

Do you see me too? This was the series of letters I was given in order to post a comment on a blog today. It made me chuckle because I have been invisible in blogdom lately. Yes, things have been busy in my world with travel to Riverwood and back home again, company coming and going, taking the Christmas decorations down, getting into the groove of the new year and now preparing the house for an extended absence and packing to go back up to Riverwood again for our winter holiday. Lots going on around here, but alas, no writing. The old laptop has been sitting idly in the corner gathering dust while I scurry here, there and everywhere getting all the things on my "to do" list done. I am so looking forward to long snowy days at Riverwood with lots of time to sit and write and read.

It is a snowy day here in our little corner of the world and I have a few quiet minutes this morning, so I thought I would try to read a few blogs and at least say hello and let you know that I am still here. Norma tagged me, lots of new people have stopped by to say hello, old friends have visited too, and new blogs have been posted by almost everyone. Oh joy, lots of reading to do – when I have more time.

For now, let me just wish you all a very Happy New year. May all your hopes and dreams come to you and may your life be full of …"life" in 2006.

Talk to you all from Riverwood next week.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I have recently found your blog and enjoy reading another woman's thoughts. Enjoy your winter break.

Dale said...

Happy 2006, Cuppa. How come your old man has time to write and you don't? Is it because you're too busy looking after him? LOL!!
When you find time at last to sit and write, I'll be here waiting to read it. Welcome back!

Cuppa said...

Katt - Thanks - a happy 2006 to you too.

Linda - Thanks for stopping by for a cup of tea and a visit. Hope to see you again soon.

Dale - Thanks for the New Year's wishes.

I ask myself the same question all the time, about AC having more time to write than I do. How does he do it? I think it is because he is able to stay up much later than me at night, so he gets his writing done in the wee small hours while I am happily sawing logs.