Sunday, April 22, 2007

Home Sweet Home


Just a note to let you all know that Smudge came home today.


Mom dad and baby arrived safe and sound around 11am and Grandpa and I were there to greet them and take pictures. Didn't get many though.


We stayed around to watch the first diaper change...


...and take a picture of the little beauty while her eyes were still open, and then we left the little family alone to get adjusted to home.

Now that Butterfly and the Baby are home, I will pass the "torch" to her and leave most of the picture taking and blog posting of pictures to her, so be sure to check out her blog for lots of pictures from now on.

We are just about to head out the door to pick up Auntie Puff. She is coming to town on a business trip and we are going to try to get her here for a hug and hello. So, must run now. Talk to you all later.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Cuppa, that first photo made me giggle. What a beautiful child! The head of hair reminds me of my own baby.

How exciting! Congratulations, again.

Cuppa said...

Mary - Made me giggle too. That little mouth catching flies is just sooo cute!

Thanks for all the warm wishes. This has been quite a ride and I am so glad I could share it with all of my blogging buddies. What total fun.

Unknown said...

Brings back memories of 37 years ago when my first one was born. He had a head of hair just like that. Thank you for the photos.

Cathy said...

Yea! Auntie Puff! You are having a great Spring break out :0)

Happy Homecoming to little Smudge and Congratulations to all.

Maya's Granny said...

What a lovely baby is your Smudge!