Sunday, December 11, 2005

Star Light, Star Bright

The Advent fun continues. AC teases me and says "Don't expect anything under the tree for you this year. You are getting it all ahead of time." I know, I know. I am so spoiled with the calendar this year. I am loving it though.

Today was one of those special days when the calendars complimented each other. It is so neat when that happens.


The girls got a handful of confetti stars to spread around, and this quote and I got aromatherapy tea lights.

"Sometimes you can touch a star by reaching down." Aili Jarvenpa

Reach down to help someone out today and add the light of that star to your life and theirs.

When you reach out to help someone you do add light and beauty to your own life too. Think of that every time you see a lit candle during this season and reach out to those stars around you and make the world a brighter place to be.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks for sharing each of these days - it's almost as if I was opening them myself! Can't wait until next year to try this with someone!

Dora said...

Cuppa - this is the MOST fun!

Cathy - you can do something similar with the "12 Days of Christmas"......a little something every single day beginning on Dec 25th and going for 12 days. You could start working on it now and be ready this year.

Cuppa said...

Wash lady - glad you are having fun with this too. I am loving it.

Cathy - WL has a good idea there with the 12 days of Christmas. You certainly don't need a partridge in a pear tree to have some fun with this.