Monday, December 19, 2005

Busy Day...

Well, here we are in the last week before Christmas and things are starting to spin just a little faster around here, and I am having trouble keeping up. Here it is 8pm and I am just now getting around to my laptop to catch up on mail and post my Advent update for today. Better late than never right?



I got this nifty little spoon rest and the girls got candy along with this quote and note -

"People are like stained glass windows- the true beauty can be seen only when there is light from within. The darker the night, the brighter the windows."
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Light that candle within and let your true beauty shine through all the colours of your life.

3 comments:

Dale said...

"Open your heart and let the Christ child in."
Yes, I really like your background too, Cuppa.

Gina said...

I really like Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. Every time I read a quote from her, it is great.

I haven't commented on all of your posts so far this month, Cuppa, but I wanted to thank you for sharing with us every day.

You always have such lovely and wise sentiments, I don't know what I'd do without them!

Cuppa said...

Dale - thanks, AC did a good job didn't he?

Gina - Yes EK-R is a favorite of mine too.

I can understand not getting too many comments at this time of year. Everyone is sooooo busy.

I am so glad you are stopping by to share in the Advent Calendars though and the quotes and notes are giving you a bright spot in your days too.

The posts are getting shorter and shorter with each Advent Update, because things are picking up speed here too. I will do my best to post an update and picture right up to Christmas day though, so keep checking in.