Monday, December 05, 2005

Amazing

Day five of the Advent Calendar and the fun continues. Butterfly didn't know what I was putting in hers, and I certainly didn't know what she was doing until she presented it to me, so it is amazing how today's calendars fit together. They even fit in with AC's blog today and Butterfly's too. Go in and have a look and see if you don't make the connection too.





As you can see in the pictures, Butterfly gave me a funky festive pen that lights up when you write with it as my treat for today, along with the song lyric "Children laughing". I gave her a quote about stories and included a festive eraser as the treat for the day. Pens or pencils and erasers! How neat.

"The universe is made of stories, not of atoms." Muriel Rukeyser

Enjoy reliving your happiest Christmas stories today

Writing down the stories of our lives, maybe correcting an error or two as we go along, seeing the world as children again, being caught up in the wonder of the world around us and enjoying the pure clear sound of children laughing - somehow all these thoughts come together and compliment each other today. Amazing!

No comments: