Thursday, December 22, 2005

Cold Winter Star, Candles and Mirrors!

And the spin gets faster and faster but the Advent update must go on!

This package really had me stumped this morning. I poked, prodded and squeezed but couldn't figure out what it was. Who would have guessed a star wearing a hat and scarf???? Not me! Cute isn't it?



The girls got a peppermint candle along with this quote and note.

"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Edith Wharton

Be one of these things today. Candle or mirror – the world needs both.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I'm really enjoying your advent posts!

Gina said...

Tomorrow, I promise to be a candle!

Cuppa said...

Judy - glad you are reading along with me this month.

Gina - Sounds good. AC said he is going to be a mirror, so I will be a candle too. Let's really brighten this old world up! Have fun!