Friday, November 21, 2014

My most amazing sister Part III

I enjoyed a quick visit with my sister a week ago, and had a chance to get my hands on her journal once again.  I took the opportunity to snap a few more pictures of her amazing artwork and thought you might like to see some more of it too. 
Isn't this a beauty?   Elisa's turtle named Slow
This is a picture of Elisa.  She died at the age of 5 in 1993.  These were the pages of my sister's journal during the week celebrating Elisa's birthday.  
Another unbelievably creative and beautiful page.
And the amazing artwork just keeps coming.





4 comments:

Hilary said...

She's quite incredible. Just beautiful.

Anvilcloud said...

And it's her birthday today, too.

Regenia said...

Her journal is art, no less than any other form of beautiful art, whether it be oil paintings, water colors, sculpture, anything at all. It so needs to be shared. Her little girl is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. And what a sweet, precious smile. I'm touched by all of it.

Cuppa said...

Hilary - yes, that's the word for her...incredible. Hope you can meet her one day.

Regenia - Her journal is a beautiful art book isn't it? If I had my own copy, I would go back to it again and again to read the quotes and admire the artwork. It would be a best seller if a publisher would just look at it.