Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunday Morning

Good morning all. I just puttered upstairs with my first cup of coffee of the day to check email and blogs before rushing headlong into the rest of my day. I hit Sage to see who had a new post and started checking each one. What a nice way to start the day.

Oh, it is so nice to be back home and in a bit of routine again. Life spins at an ever increasing rate of speed, as we prepare for our move, but I think I have my footing again. The Sold sign went up last night, so that "I" has been dotted nicely. Whew! I got two bookcases packed, and two loads of "stuff" delivered to the Goodwill on Friday, and AC and I even got out for a nice ride on the bikes, so life is good.

The sun is shining again today and the hot humid temps are visiting another part of the country, so we will hit the bike trails again this morning and tackle another bookcase or two this afternoon. First things first after all.

Well I must run, but will talk to you all later. Heather over at Fumbling for Words posted an excellent blog this morning. Go and have a look at it.

Oh it is so good to be back and visiting with you all again. I have missed chatting with you all each day and feel hugged and loved by all your kind welcome back comments. Thanks.

Enjoy the sunshine today, I know I will.

I send you my thoughts - the air between us is laden. My thoughts fly in at your window, a flock of wild birds."
Sara Teasdale

1 comment:

Heather Plett said...

Thanks for the kind words Cuppa! Yes, I do hope to publish that piece, but haven't had any luck so far.

Again, welcome back to blogging. I was thinking, when I heard you and Anvilcloud were moving, that the nice thing about blog friends is that a different address doesn't change the cyber-relationship. :-)