Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Pics

AC posted some of the pics we took of Smudge in her Easter dress on his blog here. I also wanted to share some of my favorites with you. Granted you can't see Smudge's face in any of these shots, but they are cute nonetheless.

In the first one I think she is enjoying the feel of the carpet under her bare feet.
Time to bend right down and check it out more closely. Yep it feels nice on the fingers too.
Better yet, let's sit on the carpet and see what the Easter bunny is up to. Please note that she has refused to turn and look at the camera.
I distracted her from her exploration of the carpet by giving her a little box to look at, but she still wouldn't look at the camera.
The photo session ended with her climbing up on the bed, so I piled all the Easter toys up there with her, but they didn't interest her at all. She still wouldn't turn around to look at the camera.
And so our photo shoot ended.

No comments: