Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Benmar Dream Surprise

We got a note in the mail the other day informing us that we had a parcel waiting to be picked up at the post office. We thought we knew what it was, so didn't rush over to get it. We had errands to do in the area this weekend, so AC dropped me off at the bookstore while he went over to the post office to pick up the package. Imagine my surprise when I got in the car and discovered that the parcel was for me. Out of the blue, just because they love me, Benmar sent me a parcel from Korea. Oh I do love surprises.
Inside the parcel I found this beautiful card, a bottle of ink and a special brush to write Korean calligraphy. What a fun gift. The card is going up on my Happy Wall, and the ink and brush will be put to use soon.

Thank you so much for the sunshine and love tucked inside the gift too. You brightened my day and warmed my heart. Love and hugs coming right back attcha!

Sauntie Ue

1 comment:

Mary said...

i'm so glad to hear our package brightened your day!

i hope to see some of your artwork pictures up on here or facebook.

enjoy!

we're always thinking about you here.

love to you always.