Sunday, March 22, 2009

Soaking up the Morning Sunshine

My brother just sent me these pics he took while we were visiting last week. He caught me sitting in my favorite spot to soak up the morning sunshine whilst sipping that first cup of coffee. He captured the mood of the morning perfectly.
Little did I know that I was sitting in Star's chair, but she didn't seem to mind too much. She waited patiently on the other chair and looked very pretty while doing so I must say. As soon as I moved to refill my coffee cup, she high-tailed it over to my/her chair and took up residence there. I didn't mind though, she had a sunny spot too, and the view was just as nice from her chair.

2 comments:

Jinksy said...

Don't the sun and shadows make a great composition? Clever Bro for spotting it...

Cuppa said...

Jinksy - I thought so too. The sunshine and shadows are fabulous. Yes, he is a clever Bro!