Saturday, August 20, 2005

Crunch Time

Ok, here we go. We are down to the last week before our move and what a busy week it is going to be. Butterfly and The Boy will be here this weekend so not much computer time will be on the agenda and then next week we hit the ground running. Lawyer's appointments, visits to the bank, dinner with friends to say good bye, last minute cleaning and packing and of course a bike ride or two. So, I am signing off for now, but will talk to you again from my new house on the other side of the province in a couple of weeks.

Out of the strain of the doing into the peace of the done
Julia Woodruff

I am sooooooo looking forward to entering the peace of the done soon.

9 comments:

Gina said...

Best wishes for the smoothest transition possible, Cuppa!

Alianora said...

Good luck on your move!

Melodee said...

I'll be missing you and hoping all goes well!

Heather Plett said...

I LOVE that quote!

Good luck with the move - we'll be waiting for you "on the other side"!

Iona said...

Good luck! Hope all goes well!

Dora said...

I'm jealous of your experience...and wish you a FABULOUS move.
Hope there's lots of good stories to tell and no black holes. :)
Don't stay away too long.

karla said...

I wish you nothing but a safe and uneventful move.

Moving day is probably one of the only occasions you could hope for uneventful I think...

Best wishes Cuppa!

Meadow said...

Best wishes to you in your move!

methatiam said...

OK, EVEN I POSTED SOMETHING THIS MONTH!

Knock, knock!

Wake up Neo.....

Wanting to hear from you.....