Wednesday, November 04, 2015

After school quiet time

Tuesdays are busy ones with the munchkins.  Dani has dance class after school, and JJ has hockey, so AC and I scramble to feed them supper as soon as they get off the bus, then get them ready for early pick-up and drop off.    I rush out the door to drop Dani off at class, while AC waits at home with JJ and his hockey gear for pick-up.
I need to work some magic to get Dani's short hair into a bun which is the only acceptable hair style for her ballet class.  I somehow manage to get all the short ends in place, while she works on a craft.   OK, she is all set to go,
JJ concentrates on his craft and awaits daddy's arrival.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site. Cold Washed Pet Flakes