Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Still fighting

It has been a while since I posted anything, so I thought I had better check in and let you know that I am alive, but still a tad under the weather. Cough, hack, sneeze, splutter!

I usually walk home from my babysitting stint at the kid's place each day, about a 40 minute walk, but this damnable cold has so completely knocked me off my feet, that at the end of a morning of babysitting, I don't have a speck of energy left, and I need a ride home. Groan! I miss my walks.

The other day when AC came to relieve me, he suggested we all go out to Tim's for lunch, before he dropped me off at home. The kids thought that was a great idea, Amma wasn't too sure!
It was a bit harried at times, but all in all, JJ and Smudge were good as gold and...
a good time was had by all.
I hope to be back next week with more regular postings. In the meantime I gotta go open a new box of Kleenex and take some more Vitamin C. Talk to you again next week.

No comments: