Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Leftover Christmas pics

It is a dull dreary day in January and it's time for me to sit down and organize some files. First on the list is to clear out the December pics and close that file. OK, that job is done and here are a few leftover Christmas pics I thought were worth holding onto.

Amma got a new laptop for Christmas, but it didn't take Smudge long to get her little hands on it and give it a whirl. Jboy wants to be right in there too. I only had to show Smudge once how to open a new file, get into the text box and start typing. Now when I sit down beside her all I have to do is say hit the compose box, arrow down, type an A, hit enter, arrow down, etc. and she knows where each key is and when she all done typing her gobblygook, she uses the mouse to scroll down and hit send! Amazing how fast and easily kids pick up how to use the computer.
The kids loved their plasma-riders, but Jboy had to turn his upside down to see how the wheels worked.
Smudge loves to help in the kitchen, so she got an new apron to wear when she is up to her elbows preparing her favorite recipe, or doing the dishes.
Amma got a new shower cap from Santa...
but it looks a lot cuter on Smudge.
Oh the joy on this little face.
Christmas Eve song-time with Amma.
Buppa enjoying a smackeral of wine on Christmas Eve.
Hmmmm? Who's this?
Someone in disguise snuggling up to Amma
Tag teamed.
Telling Amma a story.
A tired little munchkin needs to take a break.

4 comments:

Lorna said...

Wow! You get a lot of value from your camera!!

Mary said...

Great set of pics! I love them.

I think I need a cuddle from Cuppa, too...

Bernie said...

What wonderful pictures of your Christmas with the grands. You all look happy and content....:-) Hugs

Cuppa said...

Lorna - I sure do. Best gift AC ever bought me.

Mary - Cuddles are ready and waiting for you when you guys come for a visit.

Bernie - We did have a small but wonderful family gathering at Christmas.