Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sarnia Visitors

We enjoyed a special treat last Friday. Dear friends from our old neighbourhood in Sarnia dropped by for a visit. It was sooooo nice to see them again, and my how the girls have grown. They seemed to be only children when we left, and now they are all beautiful young ladies.

From left to right we have Miranda (middle daughter), Kelly (mom) and Heather (friend of the family)

The occasion of the visit to Ottawa was oldest daughter Lindsey's graduation from Carleton. My goodness how is that possible? In this picture we see Lindsey(oldest daughter and graduate), Mallory (youngest daughter) and Smudge.


After the photo session it was time to catch up on all the news in the girls lives, and Smudge thought it was time to play Rockstar with Miranda.
Do you like my glasses Randy?

No, maybe not. Here Grandma, you take the sunglasses, they muss my hair.

I think I will try on this funky new headband.

Nope, you wear the headband Miranda and I will wear the sunglasses.

Better still, I think I will go see what Lindsey and Mallory are doing.


Oh, they are looking at the photo album Grandpa made of me!
Here, let me show you my favorite pictures.

Well, I am tired of that, let me see what Miranda is up to. Maybe I could clean her glasses for her and perchance grab some of her snack.

Smudge kept us all entertained while we caught up on each other's lives, and gabbed the afternoon away. Thanks for stopping by guys, your visit warmed our hearts and brighten our day.

No comments: