Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Welcome Signs

Oh joy, this is what I saw when I looked out my bedroom window yesterday morning. Can you see him? What a welcome visitor to my backyard this year. AC has posted a close up view on his blog here, but this is what I got with my handy-dandy little camera

Last week when I went to my art class I had to wear snow boots, and trek through piles of snow to get to my teacher's front door. Today I walked along a dry, snow-free path lined with these little beauties. How utterly amazing!
All this beauty was forming in that cold dark place under the snow and ice.


Beauty can come from any dark place in your life. Hang on, Springtime of the soul is coming. Miracles do happen.
This old world is full of wonder. Embrace it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the flowers look very pretty! It must have been a pleasant walk not crunching in inches of snow!
Here is hoping for more apring-like weather.