Saturday, May 15, 2004

It worked

Hello again. I just went and checked the page and my posting posted. How amazing is that? If I can do it you can too. It only took me a few minutes and I was away to the races. The hardest part was findng a url and display name that wasn't already taken. So, I am all set. Let's go.

We have cold windy weather here today. Sheesh. What is going on? Yesterday it was so hot and humid I had the AC on but this morning I had to turn the fireplace on to take the chill out of the air. Just crazy. Snow out west and hot and humid here.

We went out for a walk after dinner last night and got caught in a major downpour. We were half way around our route when the sky opened up and dumped on us. Actually, at first it was quite refreshing on such a hot humid night, but by the time we got home the temperature had dropped and we were both cold and soaked right through. Brrr. A hot shower and dry clothes were very welcome at the end of that walk.

The neighbours are off to Toronto today to see Mama Mia and we are off to Niagara on Monday. Sure hope it warms up and the rain falls somewhere other than here for the next few days.

Hope you all have a great weekend and are able to get out and enjoy your gardens or a walk in the park. Talk to you all later. Cuppa

No comments: