Monday, December 05, 2011

Whirlwind weekend

The A-Team was here for an early Christmas celebration this past weekend, and as always, we were in a bit of a whirlwind trying to squeeze in every possible minute of celebration with them.

Why does the visit go by so quickly? They didn't arrive until mid afternoon on Friday, and at 6am this morning, they were on their way to the airport again for the flight home. Sigh! Here I sit, with my early morning cup of coffee, in the middle of the muddle of their departure trying to quiet my emotions. It's so hard to say good-bye when they live so far away.

We took lots of pics, but they are still on the camera. When I catch my breath I'll post a blog or two. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sending love your way, Cuppa.

I can't even imagine how quickly your time together must have felt like. Weekends go by so quickly as it is. From the pics in more recent posts, it looks like good times were had.

Much love.