Friday, July 29, 2011

JJ getting into things at Amma and Buppa's

While Smudge was in school one morning last week, JJ came over to Amma and Buppa's for the day. He was a good little guy, but he sure did like going up and down the stairs. He would look me right in the eye and say "Now you stay there Amma. I'll be right back." He kept his eye on me the whole way up the stairs to make sure I was still sitting on the couch. He was as good as his word, and did come right back, and held on tightly to the railings all the way up and down.
On one trip up the stairs he brought back a diaper for the stuffed lion I had in the toy box, and he had quite a time trying to get it on the furry beast.
After the lion was all diapered and ready for his nap, JJ was off on another adventure. Clomp, clomp, clomp...great fun was had doing a dance in Amma's Crocs.
Busy, busy, busy little bee is he!

No comments: