Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rascal in the Rain

Chillbaby had to go to the doctor for his one week check-up, so Grandma and Grandpa babysat Smudge for the afternoon. It was a mild but rainy day, and Smudge insisted on going outside. I decided that her snowsuit was fairly waterproof, and it wouldn't hurt her to go out in the light rain for a while if she wanted to. So we bundled her up, and out she went.

Well, she loved it out there, and as you can see from the video, she did NOT want to come inside even though her mitts were dripping wet and I thought the dampness might be starting to seep inside her snowsuit. The video is only a minute long, but we must have played this game for about ten minutes at least! What fun. Once I did get her inside, I discovered she was warm and dry on the inside of her snowsuit even though the outside seemed to be dripping wet. Next time I will leave her out there for all long as she likes.

1 comment:

Jinksy said...

Interesting division between sound and vision in this video - sound came first and pictures moved once it stopped! My son was an out-in-all-weathers toddler too...