Friday, October 10, 2008

What next?

I was making chocolate chip cookies yesterday and Smudge decided to help me find the right pan. At least I think that was what she was doing. What a scamp! I was aware of her making lots of noise with the pots and pans, but was surprised when I looked down and saw where she was.
This is now her second favorite spot to sit. The MOST favored spot is still the little chair where she can keep an eye on the oven timer.
I wonder if she is going to be a world famous chef when she grows up.

Smudge Lesson for the week - go ahead and try it! Whatever it is you have been wondering about, go ahead and try it. Even if you have to re-arrange a few things, it might be worth the effort. You might just find a comfy new warm spot to sit this winter.

1 comment:

luna pie said...

Oh Joy!! What a sweetie ~ I can't wait to see all of you again! I'm going to be back in Canada in less than four weeks, and if I can squeeze my big belly into the car would love to head out to your end and give you all great big hugs!