Wednesday, July 09, 2008

So Near Yet So Far

As the wedding draws nearer and nearer, I am spending most of my free time painting, but I will keep trying my best to post a picture or two of the Wee One for family in far flung corners of the globe.

Grandpa was enjoying a quiet moment out on the front porch the other morning, and Smudge wondered what he was doing out there without her.
"Grandpa! Turn around Grandpa. What are you doing out there Grandpa, when I am stuck in here?"
Can I come out and play on the porch with you?


Well, I must get back to my paints. Hope you have fun adding colour to your world in your own special way today too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm not family but I love to call over and share a lovely moment with you all... I hope you don't mid. These pics speak a thousand words Cuppa don't they? :o)

Cuppa said...

Daffy - so glad you drop by from time to time to have a cup of tea and share these moments with us.

This photo "journal" will be a gift to Smudge one day. I am sure she will love it. Pictures do speak more than thousands and thousands of words for sure.